||Support for Community based Childcare for the Garments Workers in Gazipur Area.
||3 Years (2014 to 2016).
Child Reach International.
- The goal of the Project is to provide secure Day Care Service delivery in the Garments residing in the area of Gazipur.
The Goal of the project is as follows:
- To establish 05 community based day care centres and ensuring pre-schooling facilities for 100 children (aged 2-6 years old).
- To increase access of women to the job market as well as children education.
- To improve quality and deliver childcare services in the community.
- To provide age appropriate education to the children of poor working women
- The preschool environment has been improved. So it helps the children to prepare themselves for primary school admission.
- Day by day the care givers and working mothers are becoming knowledgeable about early childhood development getting knowledge about child's health and nutrition.
|Project working areas
Sing Board, Gazipur
- Early childhood care and education will be ensured for 100 children from 2-5 years of age.
- Mothers of 100 children from 2-6 years of age will be provided with safe and secure day care centers.
- Mothers of 100 children from 2-6 years of age will have worry-less access to job market.
- 5 women trained as professional caregivers on ECD curriculum.
Support for Community based Childcare for the Garments Workers in Gazipur Area. Is a timely response to the existing needs of the working women and their children, living in the urban slums of Gajipur. This project assuring the developmental needs of children between 2-6 years of age with appropriate ECD activities to boost stimulates their learning experiences.
- 98% of our target has achieved
- Mothers are getting benefits from monthly meetings with improved parenting skills and can go for work without worrying for children. And other family members are also getting knowledge of ECD.
- Every year Children go to mainstream school after finishing their daycare activity and learning.
- Dropout rate from school has reduced and children from
our Day Care Centers are doing better in school
- A children who had speak disorder now can speak.